Updates & PSC Initiatives
- Letter to NRCan Geodetic Surveys Division, letter directed to the Canadian Space Agency via NRCan September 23, 2020
- Letter to Prime Minister Trudeau March 23, 2020
- Letter to Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute (UESI)
- CSA Standard Review – S250 Mapping of Underground Utility Infrastructure
- Bill C-69 – Position of Professional Surveyors Canada Amendments to enhance Canada’s management of underground infrastructure One page brief
- Underground Infrastructure Safety Enhancement Act S-229 Revised April 2018
- Underground Infrastructure Safety Enhancement Act S-233
- Underground Infrastructure in Canada Moving toward a more responsible and responsive system
- Proposed Changes to the Pipeline Safety Act Regulations C-46
- Canadian Common Ground Alliance Comment and Feedback Matrix Bill S-233, The Bill Enacting the Underground Infrastructure Safety Enhancement Act.
- Report from the Association of British Columbia Land Surveyors BC Common Ground Alliance and CSA Standard CSA-Z247 “Damage Prevention for the Protection of Underground Infrastructure”.
- LightSquared Position Paper A potentially serious threat to the usability of the Global Positioning System (GPS) and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) has been identified.