code of conduct for members
All Members, including individual representatives of Corporate Members, of Professional Surveyors Canada:
- Shall endeavour conduct their professional affairs by applying the values of integrity, accountability, honesty, and commitment to learning, which are inherent in the profession of surveying.
- Shall promote the surveying profession to the public.
- Shall maintain the dignity of the surveying profession.
- Shall avoid the appearance of professional impropriety.
- Shall not attempt directly or directly injure the endeavours of Professional Surveyors Canada.